Search

Wednesday, May 6, 2020

How to order food on phone in english

How to order food on phone in english basic english phrases in english simple  at Beez Vita  english speaking activities for beginners topics at home daily routine dialogues exercise grammar
Have you ever tried ordering food 
on phone in english

If not this is the time....

No matter how hard we
try learning english
but while speaking


we still get a little nervous
so here are few common
phrases you can use will ordering food on phone in english
........don't forget speak with confidence no matter how
nervous you are from inside

Practice is the key to Success


1. Hello I Would like to order food......



When you call a restaurant he will say 

Restaurant - Hello max's Pizza shop
You - I' would like to order Food please



2. I' would Like to order ......... 


Here in this step you will place the order 
(as it a Pizza restaurant we will Order pizza)



Restaurant - What would you like to have / order

You - I' would like to order a regular size pizza with topping of corn and cheese please 




3. Delivery


Here he will ask you if you would like to pick up or get you order delivered 



Restaurant - Will you pick up or is it a delivery 
You - Delivery 


4. I'll pick up my order in ...... 

Here he will ask you if you would like to pick up or get you order delivered 

Restaurant - Will you pick up or is it a delivery 
You - Its a pick up.......... 
I will Pick up my order in 30 mins... is that ok 


5. My address is 


if its a delivery he will ask you .........What's your address? 



Restaurant - What's your address?/ phone number
You - My address is 





6. Could you please add....... 


If you forget to add something to your order you can say / you can always call them back if it's not too late 


You - Could you please add a Coke to my order 





7. How much will it be

You can ask the bill amount this way

You - How Much will it be.... 


8. How Long will it take 

You can ask how long is it going to take for order to deliver at your place 

You - How long will it take 
Restaurant - about 45 mins 
You- sound good thank you 
or 
Can you make it fast please........there are guest at my place


practice with us with this video










Comment below with a sentence for practice and other Common phrases 

How did you like this post comment below this keeps me motivated

No comments:

Post a Comment