Search

Tuesday, March 26, 2024

What do you like to do in your free time? Interview Question ielts speaking Questions & Answers!

What do you like to do in your free time? Interview Question  ielts speaking

Hey Beez Family, our topic for today is:

What do you like to do in your free time?

Let's take a closer look at an answer, and feel free to edit it as you like:


In my free time, I have a few favorite activities that I love to indulge in. Firstly, I'm an avid reader, so you'll often find me with my nose buried in a book. Whether it's fiction, non-fiction, or even poetry, I find immense joy and relaxation in getting lost in a good story or exploring new ideas through reading.

Additionally, I'm quite passionate about music. I enjoy not only listening to a diverse range of genres but also playing musical instruments. I find that playing an instrument, whether it's the guitar, piano, or ukulele, is not only a creative outlet but also a therapeutic way to unwind and express myself.

Another thing I love to do in my free time is to spend time outdoors. Whether it's going for a hike in nature, taking a leisurely stroll in the park, or simply sitting outside and soaking up some sunshine, being in nature rejuvenates me and helps clear my mind.

Lastly, I'm a bit of a foodie, so trying out new recipes and cooking up delicious meals is something I thoroughly enjoy. Experimenting with different flavors and ingredients in the kitchen is not only a fun and rewarding experience but also a great 

This way you can describe free time?

Keep learning 

Click Here view more such topics


No comments:

Post a Comment